Training Programs Quarterly
Family Picnics with Games
Legal Matters and Compliance
Sharing New Information
New Supplier Dinner Meeting
Award To Child Members Who Does Good In education
Group Insurance To all Members
B2B Suppliers Gets Maximum Benefits
TAAS Membership Guidelines
- Agency Should have at least 3 years old.
- Two registered travel agent recommendation must be required.
- Sole Proprietor, Partnership firm, Private Limited, Limited Company should join Association to provide necessary documents.
- GST Certificate must be required.
- Shop Act License, Partnership Deed, Company Memorandum, Bank Statement anyone required who prove that how old agency is.
- We will accept cheque only for membership. Cheque should be drawn on “Travel Agent Association of Saurashtra” payable at Rajkot.
- Fees Structure:
- Saurashtra Agent or Supplier whom registered office in Saurashtra fees will be Rs. 2500.
- One or more person/partner/director from same agency who apply for membership they have to pay fees accordingly.
- The Managing Committee reserves the right to accept or reject the membership without giving any reason.
ALLIED MEMBERSHIP -HOTELIERS & DMC OUTSIDE SAURASHTRA-
- The Agency whose registered office is outside of Saurashtra and branch is in Saurashtra it will automatically be considered as an outside agency and fees will be Rs. 3500.
- Rest of all outside of Saurashtra Agencies & Suppliers fees will be Rs. 3500.
- In above fees structure, only one person can avail membership benefit.